- 100 digital stickers!
- if you have Goodnotes the stickers will be organized in a sticker book for you.
- bullet lists, todo lists, banners, motivational quotes and more!
- Custom hand drawn Pretty art from our very own Suku!
- weekly fill stickers that fit flush with our pretty planner weekly template.
- custom stickers using hand drawn art from other amazing artists such as marmoladas and Nina.
VIDEO TUTORIALS ON DIGITAL PLANNING COMING SOON!
Download instructions :
On the checkout page you will see this:
under “download” Press the file name and your download should begin.
If you accidentally miss this page or skip past it, please check the email you used for purchase for the download link. It should look like this:
Please note that the planner has over 100 pages so the download may take a few minutes.
instructions for Goodnotes:
- when you download your stickers with your new planner you will get a ZIP file.
- save the file to your files app
- Find your file in the files app and click it to extract.
- press the Goodnotes file that extracted from the zip file
- your Goodnotes app should open your new sticker book! just import it and its ready to use.
- To use the stickers take the laso tool and select which ever sticker you want to use, then copy & paste it.
instructions for notability & all other apps:
- when you download your pretty stickers you will see the option to download “planner stickers png for all other apps”
- Make sure to select that option for download. Once downloaded save the file to your files app (If on android it will automatically save just ignore the open with pop up).
- go to your files app and click the zip file to extract it.
- Once extracted you will have organized folders with all of the stickers.
- Save all of the stickers to your camera roll.
- Import to desired app, or just copy and paste from camera roll.
- Do not re-sell or redistribute. Doing so will result in copyright consequences.
- Since the files cannot be retracted we do not offer any refunds.
all artwork has been purchased from the artists directly. I have permission to use the art commercially via terms for each artist. If you are an artist and you have any questions or concerns please email me! email@example.com