- One 18×18 Luxury Pillow Cover. Natural Canvas 100% Cotton.
- This pillow cover does not include pillow insert! Stuffing can be purchased at any craft store or you can re-purpose any old throw pillows.
- Do not dry clean. The harsh temperature and chemicals that are used during dry clean just do not mix well with These custom luxury pillows.
- Wash and dry garments inside out. By turning pillowcases inside out, you’re giving the pillow a layer of protection during the wash. While washing and drying clothes, they’re rubbing up against each other and that abrasion during washing can cause your design to peel prematurely.
- Choose cold or warm water temperature settings for the wash. When washing pillow covers, you don’t want your water temperature to exceed 178 degrees Fahrenheit. High temperatures can weaken the adhesive on the vinyl which can cause the vinyl to peel or crack.
- Use mild detergent. Detergents that are “green” can be too harsh for the adhesive on the design. You should also avoid bleach and fabric softeners in order to make the vinyl last as long as possible.
- Dry on a low/tumble setting or hang dry. Just like when washing, you won’t want to dry your pillow covers on high heat. If you stick with tumble dry or low heat, you should be good to go. If possible, you can hang dry your cover for best results.
- Do not iron directly on design. The high heat on the design will melt the vinyl and or burn the adhesive.
Returns & Exchanges:
This item is non-refundable. All sales are final. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
There are no reviews yet.