Hey loves, For today’s post I wanted to put together my all-time favorite drugstore products that I use frequently and just love! I think all of the products I am mentioning are definitely worth trying out… yes even over high end items! (Which you guys know how much I love my luxury makeup hehe). Given that I have injured my back and can’t film youtube videos right now, I thought I’d continute to bring you some quality content on the blog! Anywho, lets get into the drugstore goodies I love !
1. Milani Rose Butter Lip Balm… now this is a more recent love but this product wowed me from the moment I applied it. My lips were hydrated for HOURS! and it also smells amazing.
2. BH Cosmetics Vanilla Cream Truffle Blush Palette – This adorable little palette definitely packs a punch with some of my favorite blush tones! If you want option + affordability… this is a great palette! I believe they have these in other shades/colors as well.
3. Milani Rose Powder Blush in Romantic Rose – Speaking of Blush I have 2 more for ya… this one is the Milani Rose blush which has been one of my favorites for years, it reminds my of MAC Melba which is extremely popular blush shade. I also think this specific blush shade looks amazing on a variety of skin tones.
4. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso – What Can I say… Milani has my heart when it comes to great drugstore blushes. I think this warm-toned blush in luminoso is incredible if you love adding warmth to the face without adding too much pink. This blush looks amazing when I’m more tan or during summer with warm toned eyeshadow.
5. Colour Pop Super Shock Highlighter in Wisp – If you want a dewy wet look this is the highlight for you! When it comes to affordable highlighter this one definitely takes the cake. This has been a staple in my collection for so long and I have repurchased it many many times for both myself and my clients.
6. Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights – If you can buy every one of these… do it! They are great and beat the stila ones for sure! I have gone through so many of these for bridal clients and for my self! My personal favorite is the “Bare Brilliance” shade.
7. Pixi Makeup Mist – This is defintely a dupe to MAC Fix +… I’d say the only downside is the sprayer can mess up sometimes but if you have an old bottle of max fix + just pour that baby in there and viola!
8. Loreal Visible Lift Luminou Serum Tint – So this isn’t the kind of product I would have gravitates towards at the drugstore HOWEVER, Thanks to loreal for gifting me this product in PR Because this is probably my favorite thing to use EVER when I want dewy skin, or my skin is feeling dull. I either apply this before my foundation or I mix it with my foundation. I love the shades Rose & Gold.
9. Pixi Gossamer Duos – Okay LISTEN, You cant go wrong with these at all! When I want an incredible highlighter regardless if I am tan or not… this is the product I reach for. You need it. the end. lol
I of course Have other drugstore products I love but for now, here is the scoop on the top 9 that popped into my head when creating this Post. All of the links in this post are affiliate links and I earn a small commission if you decide to use the links to purchase any of the products I have talked about in this post. Thank you guys so much for reading about my drugstore favorites for summer 2020! Love you.